ProMaster SKU: 8069 | Helix SKU: PR8069
The ProMaster SGM1 Compact Shotgun Microphone concentrates your camera's audio on the subject while reducing distracting, surrounding noise. Your videos will have clearer, more understandable sound.
The SGM1's compact design makes it easy to store in your camera bag. It balances well even on smaller cameras. The aluminum housing and gold contacts are designed for quality and durability to provide years of great sound for all your videos.
- 1 SGM1 compact directional shotgun microphone
- 1 Shoe-mount microphone holder for camera-top mounting
- 1 Coiled 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm male audio connection cable
- 2 Foam windscreens
- 1 AA battery
- Frequency response: 30-18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -40dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Direction: Unidirectional
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: 200ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 76dB (1KHz at 1 Pa)
- Max SPL (sound pressure level): 120dB (at 1KHzs 1% T.H.D.)
- Power: 1.5V AA
- Length of coiled cable: 25 cm, strechable to 50 cm
- Dimensions: 185 mm x 22 mm / 7 3/16" x 7/8" (microphone body only)
- Weight: 75 g / 2 5/8 oz (not including battery, windscreen or cable)
ProMaster SKU: 7927 | Helix SKU: PR79277
The ProMaster SGM2 is a compact, directional microphone that focuses on sound where it is pointed. It works with cameras, camcorders, recorders, smartphones, tablets, computers and more.
The SGM2 uses a reliable design which requires no batteries and sports an aluminum housing. Using plug-in-power it provides excellent sound that is superior to a built-in mic. Its shock-mount offers a cold foot and 1/4"-20 threaded port. It is a convenient way to mount the mic to a camera, bracket, light stand, clamp, and more.
Two styles of wind screen (foam and furry) are included to ensure the best audio in a variety of conditions
This kit is stored and protected in a very nice semi-rigid case.
This kit also includes 3 different, coiled audio cables making it highly adaptable to use with a variety of recording devices from cameras to phones and more. Each audio cable in the kit is labeled on each side so you know exactly what the connector is for.
- The 3.5mm TRS cable fits most cameras, camcorders, and recorders.
-The 2.5mm TRS cable fits cameras using a smaller 2.5mm connector, like some Fuji cameras do.
- The 3.5mm TRRS cable works with a variety of smartphones, tablets, and computers.