$ 349.99 $ 284.99
Canon SKU: 5743B002 | Helix SKU: CA5743B002
For sophisticated wireless flash setups, there's nothing like the new Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT*. Facilitating radio controlled, two-way wireless transmission up to 98.4 feet, among up to five groups or fifteen individual Speedlites, the ST-E3-RT represents the next generation in wireless flash systems. With operational controls similar to the new Speedlite 600EX-RT, including diverse flash metering options, and a number of flash modes, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT makes complex lighting setups simple. With a compact design and highly reliable construction, combined with a clearly laid-out information panel and buttons with back lighting and more, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT is an indispensable tool for advanced, professional flash photography.
*Because it does not have an optical transmission function, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT is not compatible with earlier Speedlite models such as 580EX II.
ProMaster SKU: 4667 | Helix SKU: PR4667
+ Multiple Channels
+ HSS high-speed sync: TTL 1/8000
+ 325’ range
+ Functions as a transmitter or receiver
+ AF assist beam
+ Also works as a wireless shutter release (with additional cable)
+ USB fireware upgradable
+ Stand included
- 2.4GHz operating frequency
- Manual output setting: 1/1 - 1/128
- Master/Slave Mode
- Net Weight: 3.5oz / 98g (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 3 1/6” x 2 9/16” x 2 7/16” (77.8mm x 65mm x 62mm)
- Power Source: 2 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries, 2 x 1.2V NiMh batteries
The following cables are available to expand the capabilities of the ST1
- ProMaster 6368 camera triggering cable for Nikon MC30 port
- ProMaster 6375 camera triggering cable for Nikon MCDC2 port
- ProMaster 6382 camera triggering cable for Canon RS80 port
- ProMaster 6389 camera triggering cable for Canon RS60 port
- ProMaster 3717 USB firmware downloading cable for computer connection
ProMaster SKU: 6866 | Helix SKU: PR6866
Availability of some features is camera-model dependent
Weights & dimensions do not include batteries or cords.
ProMaster 5398 USB firmware downloading cable for computer connection. USB micro-B.