Norman SKU: 810818 | Helix SKU: NR810818
Commercial Photographers need lighting equipment that will provide the power, repeatability and versatility required to handle the endless variety of assignments they encounter on a daily basis. Norman Series 900 equipment has always been able to meet these challenges, and the D12 and D24 Digital Power Supplies are no exception.
These 1200 and 2400 watt-second systems incorporate four lamphead outlets with digital displays and individual on/off switching. Power levels are adjusted through two channels, each with a five-stop range that are adjustable in 1/10 stop increments. You can also combine the two channels to deliver full power to a single lamphead or to create a symmetrical power supply.
- Compatible with all Series 900 Lampheads and related light modifiers
- Optional software for complete control from your PC
- Photo eye, 1/4" sync jack and optional PocketWizard™ Radio Receiver
- Accurate digital controls with LED display for each lamphead
- Easy to use rotary knobs control power settings and modeling light levels
- Selectable audible and visual flash verification
- Misfire alarm for each lamphead
- Flash repeatability of 1/20 stop at full power
- Slow charge option allows shooting at locations with sub-par wiring
- Full two year limited parts and labor warranty
- Independent safety approvals including ETL, CETL and FCC
Norman Power Supplies are also available with built-in PocketWizard™ radio receivers. This unique feature allows these power supplies to be used in the studio or on location without the hassle of sync cords, and it eliminates the risk of inadvertent tripping of your lights from other strobes in the area. The built-in PocketWizard™ receiver can be set to operate from any channel selected on a compatible PocketWizard™ transmitter.
Having the PocketWizard™ receiver built into the D12R and D24R eliminates the need to carry and keep track of a seperate receiver module and compatible cable. Best of all, the built-in unit is powered directly from the power supply, eliminating the need for batteries.
1- LED Display: Displays the power in watt-seconds that has been set for that lamphead.
2- Power Switch: Switches AC power on/off. Internal memory retains settings.
3- AC Power Inlet: 115 volt 60HZ power input, stabilized to provide repeatibility of 1/20 stop at full power with AC line voltage fluctuations between 105-125 volts.
4- Reset 15 Amp Circuit Breaker: Automatically protects the flash circuit against excessive overloads.
5- Sync Outlets: Two sync outlets available for triggering from multiple cameras or meters.
6- Computer Control Modular Jack: Used to connect the power pack to a PC via serial port when using Norman Power Supply Communication Software.
7- Lamphead Enable: Allows a lamphead to be turned off without unplugging it.
8- Modeling Lamp: Can be set to full, ratio or off. Trim control brightens or dims without losing ratio.
9- Flash Verification: Audible verification will beep twice when the unit has returned to full power. Visual verification will cycle the modeling on and off, and then return to its previous state.
10- Combine: When the pack is in combine mode, all of the power in the power pack is distributed evenly to all lampheads that are enabled.
11- Photo Eye: Can be switched on to permit remote triggering from another flash source.
12- Slow Charge: When enabled the units recycle time is increased, which is useful when shooting at a location that has sub-par wiring.
13- Power Trim Knobs: Adjusts the flash output from full to -5 f/stops in 1/10 stop increments
14- Test Button/Ready Light: Press button to manually flash unit. Switch will light when ready to be triggered.
15- Antenna: For built-in PocketWizard™ Radio Receiver.
*The guide number stated was determined by measuring the bare bulb at 10 feet using ISO 100.
See individual reflectors in this catalog for guide numbers using specific light modifiers at various power settings.
Phottix SKU: PH89550 | Helix SKU: PH89550
Phottix Ares II Wireless Flash Trigger Kit with 16 channels and 4 groups is used to trigger hot shoe flashes, compacts and battery pack lighting in any situation. This kit is capable of firing lights up to 490 feet apart.
• One Transmitter and One Receiver units.
• Printed gift box.
• Carrying bag for one set transmitter + receiver. (Ares bag)
• Phottix 3.5 (male) to 3.5 mm (male) Sync Cord (40cm) with 6.3mm adapter
• Hand lanyard for both TX & RX
• Printed user manual
• Warranty card
• AA batteries NOT included.
|Weight||0.92 lbs. (0.42 kg)|
|Dimensions||1.81W X 1.06H X 3.54D in.
(4.6 X 2.7 X 9 cm)
|Warranty||Limited 2+1 Year When Registered|
|Power Source||AA Batteries|
Rotolight SKU: RL-NEO-CFP | Helix SKU: RLNEOCFP
The Rotolight NEO™ Add-On Colour FX Filter Pack comprises 10 Colour FX filters designed to enhance portrait photography, music videos, feature films, ENG and documentaries. Perfect on location or studio, when utilising NEO™ as an accent light (hair-light / skin tone / back-wash / kicker). Use to compliment NEO’s CineSFX™ mode to create customisable visual lighting effects (Strobe, Lightning, Fire, Cycle, Throb, TV, Police). Includes selected filters recommended by Stefan Lange DoP/ Visual FX Veteran.
• Compliments NEO’s CineSFX™ mode to create customizable visual lighting effects
• Designed to enhance portrait, music videos, feature films, ENG and documentaries.
• Filters recommended by Veteran DoP / Visual FX Artist Stefan Lange
• Ideal to use as an accent light / fill light
Rotolight SKU: RL-NEO-RFP | Helix SKU: RLNEORFP
Diffuse, control and enhance your lighting with the replacement Rotolight NEO™ filter pack, a 4 piece set featuring two diffusers, magenta and ‘Cosmetic Peach’ that comes as standard with each Rotolight NEO. Optional 10 piece Add on Colour FX Pack (RL-NEO-CFP) is also available.
• Replace your native Rotolight NEO™ Filter Pack
• Create even softer lighting with the #216 and #250 diffuser
• Compliment skin tones with the #184 ‘cosmetic peach’